Monday, December 21, 2009

Rekindle That Inner Light and Let It Shine Brightly!


On this first day of winter and the winter solstice..... a very dear friend of mine... one that I keep close to my heart and think of often... one that I lost touch with for many years and one that just took the time to find me.....wrote this inspiring read on how to let the light shine in your life. How this light, that we generate from within, can inspire others to shine as well.....

As the end of December is upon us, the religious holidays of Christmas and Hanukkah arrive along with the winter solstice that occurs on December 21. With these, and many other celebrations taking place around the world at this time, the reason is light. Ancient people celebrated light at this time of year by making roaring bonfires and bringing greenery inside the home, all meant to bring life and light to a darkened landscape. These rituals represented hope for the coming of spring.

I invite you to read Susan Cadley's blog on "Kindle Your Light." I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Slyck Pecena
Founder & Leader of Vision Voice Veg*n'z for the Brazos Valley






Bless the Beasts, Bless our Children and Bless this Earth





No comments:

Post a Comment